Do you still have to market offline? The answer of course is YES!
The use of direct mail has steadily grown since 2010 with the increase in effectiveness of spam filters on email systems, this "old fashioned" form of marketing is on the increase and it is getting smarter.
Our 10 Point Direct Mail Checklist:
1. Look at your Direct Mail as a customer - see what they see.
2. Focus on your main objective. What do YOU want the receiver to do?
3. Ensure your main points are obvious to the first time reader, your prospect.
4. Plan your Direct Mailing piece, ensure it looks as though it all belongs together.
5. Will the receiver want to open it NOW?
6. Make the message come first.
7. Remember that Direct Mail is an attempt to sell. Address your recipients' needs, talk about what they want and not about your product or service.
8. Make sure you get your whole story across without boring them!
9. Only use graphics that enhance your message not just look pretty.
10. They have read it, they are excited by it, they want to get in touch - ensure the methods to do so are clear and concise and that your systems can cope!
Our Direct Mail solutions start way before the postman arrives! We can work on your database to avoid duplicate mailings, provide you with dedicated mail shot leads and advise you on ways to save money on packaging and postage. Interested? Please call us today!
£200 Cashback and 3x monthly instalments! Now every business can afford THE BEST online strategy and website design available.... Call us now!
Colchester: 01206 433 886 Ipswich: 01473 396 886 Chelmsford: 01245 833 886
What our Customers say...
"Be Smart Media have been our web design company of choice for some considerable time now. They have achieved first rate results in terms of Google position for us and recently added a mobile site with click to call and click to text functions. We had no idea this technology was even available to us and certainly not at that price... thank you!"
Di Lee - Whitehall electrical
www.whitehallelectrical.co.uk (main and mobile versions and SEO)
"We have worked with Be Smart Media for a number of years now and have always been very happy with the level of expertise and asistance they have provided us with. Our website is a very important part of our business at peak times generating 5-10 serious enquiries per week for our catering business.... thank you!"
Linda Pinhey - Sweet Success Catering
www.sweetsuccesscatering.co.uk (main website, pay per click campaign and SEO)
"We have recently upgraded our website, which has been with Be Smart Media for years now, to be fully mobile phone friendly and Pete at Be Smart Media also had it redesigned to make it really modern. We had been live with the new site for a month when we were approached by Hatfields Furniture, who had looked at our site and had been impressed with how we looked as a company. We discussed concessions in their store and now have numerous fireplaces in their store with advertising too. Thanks in part to Be Smart Media we now have a working relationship with the premier furniture supplier in Colchester."
Paul Blowers - Heatsafe Installations
www.heatsafeinstallations.co.uk (fully mobile responsive website)